- Color: Graphite, White, Bora PurpleDimensions & Weight Earbuds: 19.9 x 21.6 x 18.7mm, 5.5g
Charging Case: 50.1 x 50.2 x 27.7mm, 43.4g
Speaker Custom Coaxial 2-way (Tweeter + Woofer) Speaker
Sound Quality 24bit Hi-Fi*
- 360 Audio with Direct Multi-Channel**
- *24-bit Hi-Fi sound requires Samsung Galaxy devices running OneUI 4.0 or higher and Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 24-bit Hi-Fi sound support may vary depending on the application.
- **Direct Multi-channel is supported with Android One UI version 4.1.1 or later, 360 Audio Supports One UI 3.1 or later.
ANC & Ambient Sound
- ANC*+High SNR Microphone (2 outer + 1 inner)**
- Ambient Sound
- Voice Detect***
*Cancellation performance has improved 40% compared to Galaxy Buds Pro (50-1kHz average)
**With 3 high SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) microphones, Galaxy Buds2 Pro can eliminate small noises by capturing lower level sounds.
***Galaxy Buds2 Pro can distinguish between noise and human voices. When you speak, it switches temporarily to Ambient mode and reduces media volume so that you can hear conversations without taking out your earbuds.
- Earbuds: 61mAh (typical)
- Charging Case: 515mAh (typical)
* The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard. The rated capacity is 58mAh (earbuds), 500mAh (charging case). Actual battery life may vary depending on the network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- Up to 5 hours / Total up to 18 hours (ANC on)
- Up to 8 hours / Total up to 29 hours (ANC off)
*Earbuds provide up to 5hrs play time with ANC on (up to 8 hrs with ANC off), while the case provides up to 18 hours of battery life (up to 29 hours with ANC off) when the case and earbuds are charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds2 Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings** including ANC on. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions, settings, number of times charged, Bluetooth signal strength, and other factors
** Default setting refers to the original setting for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro when it was first released, simply with the power turned on.
- Up to 3.5 hours / Total up to 14h (ANC on)
- Up to 4.0 hours / Total up to 15h (ANC off)
*Earbuds provide up to 3.5hrs voice call time with ANC on (up to 4 hrs with ANC off), while the case provides up to 14 hours of battery life (up to 15 hrs with ANC off) when the case and earbuds are charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Voice call time tested by pairing pre-production Galaxy Buds2 Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings including ANC on. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions, settings, number of times charged, Bluetooth signal strength, and other factors.
Connectivity Bluetooth® 5.3, Auto Switch
Codec: Samsung Seamless Codec HiFi (Samsung Proprietary)
Sensors Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Hall, Touch, Voice Pickup Unit (VPU)
Compatibility Android 8.0 or higher with more than 1.5GB of RAM
*Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices. Availability may vary by market, operator or connected device.
Water Resistance IPX7
*IPX7 is based on laboratory test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling or placing into the charging case.